Dermal fillers, sometimes called soft tissue fillers, are substances designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness.
We offer a full range of fillers and enhancements including lip filler, nose filler, cheek enhancements, jawline enhancements, chin fillers, neck and décolleté area and hand fillers.
Dermal fillers can be used to fix a variety of concerns related to facial aging, including:
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines).
- Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
- Making indented scars from acne or chicken pox more even with surrounding skin.
- Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.
Our fillers are all based on a high quality product called Hyaluronic acid. We use only the most premium products to ensure long-lasting, satisfactory and safe results.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Naturally present in your body, the Hyluronic Acid molecule (HA) plays an essential role in skin repairs. HA gives your skin a smooth and fresh appearance by preserving its elasticity, firmness and hydration.
The quantity of hyaluronic Acid in your body reduces as you age, and by 40 most people have lost around half of their peak levels of this vital molecule.
Our products are biodegradable and have no animal origin or testing. Brands used include the following:
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are an option available to people who want to alter or enhance their appearance without any major surgery or invasive treatments. To enhance your lips or other features, a safe and relatively painless injection is made by our professionals who will create the shape and fullness you desire.